Interact is a service for creating personalized, custom quizzes to engage visitors on your site and help generate subscribers. We all know the value of sending content to our subscribers that speaks to their interests. With Interact, you can make both text questions and image questions for either personality or multiple choice quizzes. Using Interact allows you to measure success and learn more about your audience so that future content can be specialized for subscribers interests.
The AWeber integration allows you to add subscribers to your mailing list after they complete your quiz. This article explains how you can integrate Interact with AWeber.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- From your Interact dashboard, click the button to "Create New Quiz".
- Select the type of quiz you would like to create.
- Go through the "Design" and "Content" section to customize your quiz. Then, click on the "Email" section, and click the "Yes" button.
- Select "AWeber" from the providers shown.
- Click the "Sign In" button.
- At this point, enter your AWeber account login name and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Select the mailing list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up.
- Copy the coding provided for your quiz and publish it to your site.
That's it! Now visitors of your site who take your quiz will have the option to sign up for your mailing list. Here is an example on how the form could look for your Interact quiz.