How do I integrate Interact with AWeber?
Interact is a service for creating personalized, custom quizzes to engage visitors on your site and help generate subscribers. We all know the value of sending content to our subscribers that speaks to their interests. With Interact, you can make both text questions and image questions for either personality or multiple choice quizzes. Using Interact allows you to measure success and learn more about your audience so that future content can be specialized for subscribers interests.
The AWeber integration allows you to add subscribers to your mailing list after they complete your quiz. This article explains how you can integrate Interact with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From your Interact dashboard, click the button to "Create New Quiz".
- After configuring the design and content of your quiz, you'll need to enable "lead capture and data collection".
- After selecting which fields you'd like to have displayed on your form, click "Save & Continue" to proceed to the next step.
- Select AWeber as your email marketing platform.
- Log in to AWeber with your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Select "Add Action".
- In the menu that appears on the righthand side of the page, you'll be able to specify the list you'd like subscribers added to once they complete your quiz, any custom fields you'd like updated, and any tags that you would like applied. Repeat this step for "Result 2", then click "Save & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
In this step, you'll be able to specify any tags that you'd like applied to subscribers based on the answers they select in your quiz. This is configured in the same way that you had previously configured tags for the result of the quiz.
Once you have done so, proceed to the next step by clicking "Save & Continue".
- Map your custom fields to the fields you have created in your AWeber account. The Email Address field is mapped by default. Finally, click "Save & Continue".
- Now that your quiz has been configured and successfully connected to your AWeber account, you'll find various publishing options from your Quizzes page.
That's it! Now visitors of your site who take your quiz will have the option to sign up for your mailing list. Here is an example on how the form could look for your Interact quiz.