When creating new messages, you want the design to be consistent. Using AWeber's Drag & Drop Email Builder, you can specify a certain width for the overall message. This can be accomplished by adding the "Add Column" option. Just remember to set this width before you start creating the message to make things easier on yourself.
Using "Add Column" as opposed to manually entering line breaks has a few advantages as well. Not only will the template be easier to read on your mobile device, it will alleviate any potential for inconsistent line spacing across different providers.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the "Messages" tab and click "Drafts".
- Once on this page, click the "Create a Message" button and select the "Drag & Drop Email Builder".
- Now that you've created your message, click the first section and look for the black menu bar.
- Clicking the will add a column to your message.
- Once you've click "Add Column", a column is created in the message.
Note: Click on the perforated line and drag it left or right to adjust the size of your column.
- After finishing the design of your email, save it as a Template for future use. To do so, click the "Templates" button on the right hand side of the editor.
- Then, select "My Templates".
- On the left hand side of the template gallery, enter the name of your new template. Then, click the "Save As Template" button.
You're all set! Now, you can access this template any time under the "My Templates" button within the "Drag & Drop Email Builder".
What if I have issues designing my messages?
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!