Creating a message for your campaign is easy. In this article we will walk through the steps to create a "Draft" and add it as a message in your campaign.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the "Messages" tab and select "Drafts."
- Then, click the "Create a Message" button and select your desired editor. The "Drag & Drop Email Builder" is our most popular.
- You can now create your new message as you would any other in your list. Once you are ready to add it to your campaign, click "Save & Exit" and navigate back to "Campaigns." Select the campaign you would like to edit.
- Then, drag and drop the "Send a Message" action onto the canvas.
- This will add the "Send Message" action to your campaign.
- To choose the message you would like to send, click "Send Message" in the canvas and access the "Settings" in the right hand sidebar. Here, you can select any current draft in your list by clicking "Choose Message"\.
Then, select the message you would like to use.
- The subject line of your message is now listed under the "Send Message" action in your campaign.
There you go! You've added a message to the campaign. Moving forward, you would be able to add more actions and apply any necessary tags and wait times.
Note: Campaigns is currently in a BETA state as we work to update and resolve any bugs or inconsistencies pending general release.