How do I add a draft message to my Campaign?
Creating a message for your campaign is easy. In this article we will walk through the steps to create a draft message and add it to your campaign.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, go to the Drafts page and click "Create a Message" to get started. We recommend using the the "Drag & Drop Email Builder" so you can utilize our customizable templates and create a message that matches your company branding.
- You can now create your new message as you would any other in your list. Once you are ready to add it to your campaign, click "Save & Exit" and navigate back to "Campaigns." Click the edit button of the Campaign you would like to edit.
- Then, drag and drop the "Send a Message" action onto the canvas. You can double-click the action to add it to your campaign as well.
- This will add the action to your campaign.
- To choose the message you would like to send, click the "Send Message" action in the canvas and access the Settings in the right-hand sidebar. Here, you can select any current draft in your list by clicking "Choose Message."
Then, select the message you would like to use.
- The subject line of your message is now listed under the Send Message action in your campaign.
There you go! You've added a message to the campaign. Moving forward, you would be able to add more actions and apply any necessary tags and wait times.