Creating a message for your campaign is easy. In this article we will walk through the steps to create a "Draft" and add it as a message in your campaign.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the Messages tab and select Drafts.
- Then, click the "Create a Message" button and select your desired editor. The "Drag & Drop Email Builder" is our most popular.
- You can now create your new message as you would any other in your list. Once you are ready to add it to your campaign, click "Save & Exit" and navigate back to "Campaigns". Select the campaign you would like to edit.
- Then, drag and drop the Send a Message action onto the canvas.
Note: You can double-click the action to add it to your campaign as well.
- This will add the Send Message action to your campaign.
- To choose the message you would like to send, click the Send Message action in the canvas and access the Settings in the right-hand sidebar. Here, you can select any current draft in your list by clicking "Choose Message".
Then, select the message you would like to use.
- The subject line of your message is now listed under the Send Message action in your campaign.
There you go! You've added a message to the campaign. Moving forward, you would be able to add more actions and apply any necessary tags and wait times.