After you select the "Trigger" for how to begin your campaign, you want to start adding "Actions" onto the canvas. The "Wait" action is used to designate the specific amount of time you want to wait between different "Actions". In this article, we will go over the "Wait" action and how it can be used for a campaign.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, locate the "Wait" action in the left hand sidebar of the editor.
- Once you've located the "Wait" action, drag and drop the action onto your canvas.
- By default, the "Wait" action will be listed as "Send immediately after previous action". To change this wait time, click the "Wait" action on your canvas and locate the "Settings" in the right hand sidebar.
- These "Settings" will give you the option to set the specific amount of time you want to wait between when the next action occurs. You will have the option to select minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months.
To set a specific send window click "Add New Send Window" under "Set Custom Time".
You can select which days you want this campaign message sent.
Note: If you want to wait a day and a half between sending your message, you would set it as 36 hours.
- Once you set the specific wait time for this "Action", it will be displayed on the canvas.
- In order to ensure multiple messages are not sent at the same time, you want to add a specific wait time between each "Action".