How can I move subscribers from one Campaign to another?
This article explains how you can move subscribers from one campaign to another by using tags. Within your campaign, you can apply a tag and then use that tag to trigger a second campaign. This allows you to have subscribers added to specific campaigns for a more targeted and automated email series.
Step By Step Instructions
- To add a tag to your subscriber's information, drag the "Apply Tag" action from the left-hand sidebar onto your canvas.
Note: You can double-click the action to add it to your campaign as well.
- Once you add the action into your campaign, you will see the "Apply Tag" settings on the right-hand side of the editor. Enter the tag(s) that you would like applied to subscriber's information. In our example, we will apply "completed welcome campaign."
- Once your campaign is complete and your tag(s) are set, click the "Save & Exit" button located in the bottom right.
- This takes you back to the "Campaigns" page where you can create your new campaign. To do so, click the "Create a Campaign" button.
- Once you've named your new campaign, select the Trigger for "Tag Applied."
- From the right hand sidebar of the editor, enter your tag in the section asking "Start the campaign if any of these tags are applied to a subscriber." Based on our example, we will enter the tag we created called: "completed welcome campaign."
- Create your campaign by dragging the actions onto your canvas and click the "Save & Exit" button once complete.
That's it! Now, once you activate your campaign subscribers with the applied tag will be added to your new campaign.