Clickfunnels is a service that allows you to create landing pages that help build your mailing list. The AWeber integration with Clickfunnels allows you to have subscribers that are captured through Clickfunnels added directly to your AWeber list.
Note: In order for this integration to work you must have a sign up form created within the AWeber list that you are trying to integrate with your Clickfunnels page.
Step By Step Instructions
- Within your Clickfunnels account, hover over "Account" and click "Integrations".
- Click the "Add New Integration" button.
- Provide a nickname for your connection. Then, select "AWeber" from the "Choose Services" drop down menu. Once "AWeber" is selected, click the "Connect" button.
- You will then be taken to a page where you will want to enter your AWeber login name and password. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that AWeber is connected to Clickfunnels, go back to the homepage of your Clickfunnels account. You can access your homepage by clicking the Clickfunnels logo in the upper left hand corner at the top of the page. If you haven't done so already, create your funnel by clicking the "New Funnel" button.
- Choose the different funnel type you would like to create by clicking the "Choose" button. For our example, we will be selecting "Collect Emails" as our funnel.
- Hover over the template you would like to use. Then, click the "Select Template" button.
- Click the "Edit Page" button for your page.
- From the upper left hand side of the page, select "Integrations" from the Settings menu.
- Then, select "null (Aweber)" from the Integration drop down menu.
- Then, select "Integrate Existing Form" from the Action drop down menu.
- Next, choose the list you would like subscribers added to from the "List to Add" menu.
- Once you have completed these steps, the Email Integration Settings will say "Connected!".
That's it! Now when visitors go to your Clickfunnels page and sign themselves up, they will be added to your AWeber mailing list.