Clickfunnels is a service that allows you to create landing pages that help build your mailing list. The AWeber integration with Clickfunnels allows you to have subscribers that are captured through Clickfunnels added directly to your AWeber list.
Note: In order for this integration to work you must have a sign up form created within the AWeber list that you are trying to integrate with your Clickfunnels page. Failure to do so will result in an error message that reads "Mailing List Not Active" upon submitting information through the form.
Step By Step Instructions
- Within your Clickfunnels account, bring up your Account Details by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and select "Account Settings".
- Click the "Integrations" button in the lefthand sidebar menu.
- On the next page, select "Add New Integration". You'll then be able to search for and select AWeber.
- After selecting AWeber as the integration you'd like to connect, click "Connect Integration".
- You will then be taken to a page where you will want to enter your AWeber login name and password. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that AWeber is connected to Clickfunnels, go back to the homepage of your Clickfunnels account. You can access your homepage by clicking the Clickfunnels logo in the upper left hand corner at the top of the page. If you haven't done so already, create your funnel by clicking the "Build Funnel" button.
- Choose the different funnel type you would like to create by clicking the "Choose" button. For our example, we will be selecting "Collect Emails" as our funnel.
- Hover over the template you would like to use. Then, click the "Select Template" button.
- Click the "Edit Page" button for your page.
- From the upper left hand side of the page, select "Integrations" from the Settings menu.
If you're using Clickfunnels Classic editor, you will find integrations under the "Email" section from the right menu.
- Then, select the appropriate account listed with "(Aweber)" from the Integration drop down menu.
- Then, select "Integrate Existing Form" from the Action drop down menu.
- Next, choose the list you would like subscribers added to from the "List to Add" menu.
- Once you have completed these steps, the Email Integration Settings will say "Connected!".
That's it! Now when visitors go to your Clickfunnels page and sign themselves up, they will be added to your AWeber mailing list.
Please note: Subscribers can now be added to your AWeber list after they make a purchase via ClickFunnels!