Digital Product Delivery, or DPD, is a digital publishing platform that helps you sell and deliver your downloadable content. You will be able to host documents, take payment, and deliver content directly through your dashboard.
The AWeber integration with Digital Product Delivery allows you to have customers who make a purchase through DPD added directly to your AWeber list.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, log into your Digital Product Delivery account if you have not done so already. Then, select "Integrations" from the left hand sidebar.
- This will bring you to the "Manage Integrations" page where you can select AWeber from the "Inactive" section. You will see that it is currently "Not Enabled".
- To enable this integration, click the "+ Add" button on the right hand side.
- This will bring you to the "Integration Setup" page where you can click to "Authorize" your AWeber account.
- You will be prompted to enter your AWeber login name and password. This will connect your AWeber account with DPD. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that you have authorized this integration, select the list you want subscribers added to from the "Mailing List" drop down box.
- After you have selected your list, check the box that says "Enabled" in the "Integration Setup" page. Then, click the "Save" button.
- AWeber will now be listed as "Active" under the "Manage Integrations" page.
Congratulations! You have connected your AWeber list with Digital Product Delivery. Any purchase made through DPD will add that customer to your AWeber mailing list.