There are several different actions you can add to your canvas using Campaigns. In this article, we will go over the "Send a Message" action and what settings are available with this action.
Step By Step Instructions
- Select the campaign you would like to edit and look for "Send a Message" action in the left hand sidebar.
- Then, drag and drop this action onto the canvas for your campaign.
- When you click the "Send Message" action in your campaign, the "Settings" will be located on the right hand side of the editor.
- You can select the specific message you want sent from the "Select a Message to send" drop down menu.
- The subject line for the message you have selected will be listed in the "Send Message" action for this campaign.
Congratulations! You have added a "Send Message" action to your campaign. You can now add additional actions and start sending automated messages to your subscribers.
Note: Campaigns is currently in a BETA state as we work to update and resolve any bugs or inconsistencies pending general release.