Podbox is a service that automatically syncs data between selected apps to allow for more consistent reporting across your different platforms. Podbox lets you import and reconcile data from all the selected applications into a single record which can then update across all your apps. The automatic syncing of your data can save you a lot of time and allow you to focus more on what matters most to your customers.
This article explains how you can integrate AWeber with Podbox by syncing data between AWeber and another app.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your Podbox account, click "Apps to sync" located in the left hand sidebar.
- Next, scroll through the available apps and select "AWeber".
- Then, select the app that you would like to be synced with AWeber.
- Click on the AWeber logo displayed on your dashboard.
- Click the "Authenticate" button.
- You will then be taken to a page where you need to enter your AWeber login name and password. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Using the drop down menu, select the list you would like to sync with your other app. Then, click the "Validate" button.
- Depending on the other app you're syncing with, you will select the "Items to sync".
- From the "App settings" section, click your other app to authenticate it just like you did with AWeber.
- After that, from the "App settings" section, click "Mapping".
- Here, drag the fields from your app over to AWeber that you would like to sync. Be sure to match the fields as needed. Once complete, click the "Save" button.
- Before your first sync can take place, you need to import the selected data. To do so, check the boxes for each field to be synced. Then, click the "Import selected data in Podbox" button.
- Once complete, from the "Start/stop sync" section, click "Sync".
- You can set a repeat sync schedule by clicking the "Options" link and selecting your settings. Once you're ready to sync your data, click the play button on the page.
That's it! Now, your data will be synced between AWeber and the app you've connected. If you have set a schedule for a repeat sync to occur, Podbox will automatically sync your data between AWeber and your connected app.