Editing an existing Campaign message can be accomplished under the "Active Drafts" section of your list. This article explains the step by step instructions on how to effectively edit an existing Campaign message.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the "Messages" tab and select "Drafts".
- Next, select "Active" from the "Drafts" page options.
- You will see your active campaign messages listed here. Click on the subject line of the message you would like to edit.
- After choosing the message you would like to edit, you are directed to the message editor to make any edits. After you make any changes, make sure to "Save & Exit" the message.
- For this example, we will be editing the subject line.
- Once you edited and saved your message, hover over the "Messages" tab and select "Campaigns".
- Now that you've edited your message, you can view the changes in the campaign canvas. To do so, click on the name of the campaign.
- The changes you've made to your campaign message are now shown in the Campaign editor.
Congratulations! You have updated a message in your Campaign. Moving forward, any new subscribers will receive your new content.
Note: Campaigns is currently in a BETA state as we work to update and resolve any bugs or inconsistencies pending general release.