Editing an existing campaign message can be accomplished under the In a Campaign section of your list. This article explains the step by step instructions on how to effectively edit an existing Campaign message.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the Messages tab and select Drafts.
- Next, select "In a Campaign" from the Drafts page options.
- You will see your active campaign messages listed here. Click on the subject line of the message you would like to edit.
- After choosing the message you would like to edit, you are directed to the message editor to make any edits. After you make any changes, make sure to "Save & Exit" the message.
- For this example, we will be editing the subject line.
- Once you edited and saved your message, hover over the Messages tab and select Campaigns.
- Now that you've edited your message, you can view the changes in the campaign canvas. To do so, click on the name of the campaign.
- The changes you've made to your campaign message are now shown in the Campaign editor.
Congratulations! You have updated a message in your Campaign. Moving forward, any new subscribers will receive your new content.