Editing an existing campaign message can be accomplished under the "Messages" section of your Campaigns page. This article explains the step by step instructions on how to effectively edit an existing campaign message.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the "Messages" tab and select "Campaigns."
- Next, select the campaign that contains the message you need to edit.
- Select the Messages section to view the messages in this campaign.
- Choose the message you would like to edit by clicking the subject line.
- After choosing the message you would like to edit, you are directed to the message editor to make any edits. After you make any changes, make sure to click "Save & Exit."
- For this example, we edited the subject line.
- Once you have edited and saved your message, switch to the Campaign Stats tab. Now that you've edited your message, you can view the changes in the campaign canvas.
- The changes you've made to your campaign message are now shown in the campaign editor as well.
Congratulations! You have updated a message in your campaign. Moving forward, any new subscribers will receive your new content.