40Nuggets is a service that allows you to create lead capture widgets based on visitor behavior. 40Nuggets tries to figure out the right message to send at the right time, using a combination of A/B testing and algorithmic learning. With 40Nuggets, you can create multiple offers for visitors of your site based on their behavior for more targeted marketing.
This article explains how you can integrate 40Nuggets with AWeber.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- From your 40Nuggets account, click "Nuggets" located in the left hand sidebar.
- Click the button to "Add Nugget".
- Here, click type of sign-up opportunity you are offering. For our example, we will select "Newsletter".
- Select the template you would like to use for your Nugget.
- Click the design you would like to apply to your Nugget. Then, click the "Next" button.
- Customize the design of your Nugget as needed. Then, click the "Next" button.
- On this page, you can configure your Nugget. To connect with AWeber, click the "Integrations" tab.
- From the drop down menu of integrations, select "AWeber".
- Click the "Connect" button.
- You will then be taken to a page where you need to enter your AWeber login name and password. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Copy the code provided by 40Nuggets and publish it on your website. The code snippet should be placed on every page of your website. This can usually be accomplished by pasting it before the closing <head> tag.
- Once you've copied and published your code, toggle back to your Nugget. Select the AWeber list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up.
- Click the "Next" button located in the bottom right hand corner.
- Review your Nugget to ensure it is set up as needed. Once verified, click the "Save" button located in the bottom right hand corner.
- Now, you will need to create a campaign to determine when your Nugget should trigger on your site. Click the "Campaigns" button from the left hand sidebar of your 40Nuggets dashboard.
- Click the "Add Campaign" button.
- Click the "Create New Segment" button.
- Provide your segment with a name and customize the settings as desired. Once complete, click the "Save" button.
- Click the "+" symbol below your segment name. Then, select your Nugget for the "What" step. Customize the "When", "Where" and "Follow-up" steps as needed.
- Last, click the "Publish" button in the upper right hand corner to publish the 40Nuggets campaign.
That's it! Now when visitors access your website, your Nugget will trigger based on the settings you've indicated, and subscribers will be able to sign up to your AWeber mailing list.