Resending a message to subscribers who did not open it is a great way to increase engagement. If you'd like to send a message to people who did not open a specific message in your list, it can be done with a few steps.
Step By Step Instructions
- Hover over the "Subscribers" tab and select "Manage Subscribers".
- Once on this page, choose "Message not opened" from the "Select Field" drop down menu.
- Now, click in the empty field to the right of "Message not opened" and choose "Broadcasts" or "Followups" depending on the previous message sent.
- Click on the subject line for the message you're interested in.
- Click the "Search" button. All your subscribers who have not opened that message will be displayed below.
- Just above the list of subscribers, name this segment of your list and click "Save Segment."
- Now, when creating your broadcast, you will have a drop down menu in the "Broadcast Settings" section for "Send to Segment". Click on the name of the segment you have created.
Congratulations! You can now reach out to these specific subscribers and offer them content that may engage them more in the future.