Using Campaigns, you will be able to trigger a series of messages based on a number of different options. Starting a campaign when a tag has been applied is a great way to send more targeted messages to your subscribers. This article will walk through how to create a campaign that is triggered when a tag is applied to a subscriber.
Note: If you would like current subscribers to begin a campaign after updating their tags, you will first need to create the campaign in your list. Only once the campaign is Active will tags trigger a campaign for existing subscribers.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the "Create a Campaign" button in your list and give your campaign a name.
- Then, select the "Tag Applied" trigger.
- When you select "Tag Applied," the campaign will begin when your subscriber gets a tag added to their "Subscriber Information."
- You can specify these tags under the "Settings" for your campaign.
- This information will be listed under the "Start Campaign" section.
Note: You will be able to use tags to stop people from starting a campaign as well.
Congratulations! Subscribers can now start your campaign based on when a tag is added to their Subscriber Information.