How do I delete a segment?
Segmentation is a great way to send targeted messages to a group of subscribers within your list. This article will walk through how to remove a segment from your list after it is no longer being used.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the "Subscribers" tab and select "Subscribers."
- Next, find the segment you would like to remove from your list.
- Once you have selected your segment, click the X to the right of the segment name.
Note: This will not delete your subscribers. Deleting a segment will only remove the search criteria you have select and segment name.
- After clicking "x," a window will pop over the page asking if you would like to continue deleting the segment. Click "Delete."
- Now, you will no longer see the segment listed under the "By Segment" section of your Manage Subscribers page.
Congratulations! You've successfully removed this segment from your list.
Have more questions? Submit a request