Segmentation is a great way to send targeted messages to a group of subscribers within your list. This article will walk through how to remove a segment from your list after it is no longer being used.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the "Subscribers" tab and select "Subscribers."
- Next, find the segment you would like to remove from your list.
- Once you have selected your segment, click the X to the right of the segment name.
Note: This will not delete your subscribers. Deleting a segment will only remove the search criteria you have select and segment name.
- After clicking "x," a window will pop over the page asking if you would like to continue deleting the segment. Click "Delete."
- Now, you will no longer see the segment listed under the "By Segment" section of your Manage Subscribers page.
Congratulations! You've successfully removed this segment from your list.