Textiful is an app that gives you the option to add subscribers to your list via an SMS text message. Subscribers will be able to text a Keyword of your choice to "444999", which triggers a text message back asking for their email address. Once the subscriber replies back to the text message with their email address, Textiful will add that email address to the AWeber list you have chosen.
This article will walk through how to integrate Textiful with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into your Textiful account and create your first keyword.
- Once you have selected the Keyword you want your subscribers to use, click "Add Keyword".
- Next, select "Keywords & Settings" from the Textiful options.
- Then, click "Edit Keyword Settings".
- Once on Keyword Settings, select "AWeber Integration" from the left hand options.
- Now, click the link in "Step 1:" to generate an AWeber Authorization Code.
- This will open a new tab in your browser. Enter your AWeber login information where prompted.
- Next, you will be prompted to copy the authorization code provided and go back to your integration settings page.
- Paste the Authorization code into "Step 2:".
- Now, click "Save Authorization Code".
- Once you have saved the code, you are prompted to select a list you want subscribers added to when they send an SMS message.
- Select the desired list from the "Sync Collected Emails with your AWeber List" drop down menu.
- Now that you've selected your list, click the "Save Keyword Settings" button below the drop down box.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Textiful to your AWeber list. Now, subscribers who reply back to your SMS message with their email address will be added to your list.