Textiful is an app that gives you the option to add subscribers to your list via an SMS text message. Subscribers will be able to text a Keyword of your choice to "444999", which triggers a text message back asking for their email address. Once the subscriber replies back to the text message with their email address, Textiful will add that email address to the AWeber list you have chosen.
This article will walk through how to integrate Textiful with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into your Textiful account and create your first keyword.
- Once you have selected the Keyword you want your subscribers to use, click "Add Keyword".
- Next, select "Integrations" from the menu options.
- Find the AWeber integration on this page and click the "Click this link".
- This will open a new tab in your browser. Enter your AWeber login information where prompted.
- Next, you will be prompted to copy the authorization code provided and go back to your integration settings page.
- Paste this code into the provided text area and click "Save Authorization Code".
- Once the integration finishes, click "Keyword Settings" from that Integrations page.
- Choose "AWeber" from the left menu options.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the list you would want subscribers added to with this keyword.
- If you have any additional fields you want to collect beyond email, be sure to add them here.
- Once finished, click "Save Keyword Settings".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Textiful to your AWeber list. Now, subscribers who reply back to your SMS message with their email address will be added to your list.