How do I integrate Textiful with AWeber?
Textiful is an app that gives you the option to add subscribers to your list via an SMS text message. Subscribers will be able to text a Keyword of your choice to "444999", which triggers a text message back asking for their email address. Once the subscriber replies back to the text message with their email address, Textiful will add that email address to the AWeber list you have chosen.
This article will walk through how to integrate Textiful with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into your Textiful account and create your first keyword.
- Once you have selected the Keyword you want your subscribers to use, click "Add Keyword".
- Select a campaign to be linked with your new Keyword texting. In this example, we've selected a pre-made "starter campaign."
- Next, scroll down to the "Add Actions & Integrations" and click.
- Find the and select the AWeber integration.
- Click on the "Click this link" hyperlink to open a new webpage where you can enter your AWeber login credentials to link AWeber to Textiful.
- This will open a new tab in your browser. Enter your AWeber login information where prompted.
- Next, you will be prompted to copy the authorization code provided and go back to your integration settings page.
- Paste this code into the provided text area and click "Save Authorization Code".
- Select the AWeber list that you would like Textiful to add your subscribers to within AWeber. Once you have selected the list from the dropdown menu, select "Update & Save."
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Textiful to your AWeber list. Now, subscribers who reply back to your SMS message with their email address will be added to your list.
Have more questions? Submit a request