Woobox is an integration that gives you the option of adding promotional forms to your Facebook page. This is a great way to increase traffic to your list through social media. This article will walk through how to connect AWeber to your Woobox account and creating a form.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into your Woobox account and select "Business Settings" from the drop down menu located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Next, select "AWeber" from the "Integrations" drop down menu on the left.
- To connect AWeber, click the "Connect with AWeber" button.
- Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Next, you'll be directed to a page which provides your AWeber Account ID.
- Now that you've connected AWeber to your Woobox account, click "Promotions" in the top right.
- Next, select the desired box. For this example, we will choose the "Form" option.
- This will direct you to a page where you can edit the information collected on your form. Select "Realtime Exports" from the "Export" menu on the left.
- Select "AWeber" from this menu and click the "AWeber account".
- A menu expands showing "AWeber Integration"
Toggle the integration "ON" by clicking the button on the right.
- Once the integration has been turned "ON", select the list you would like subscribers to join when they sign up.
- After selecting the list, click the green "Save" button below the menu.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Woobox to your AWeber account. Subscribers who sign up through this form will now be added to the list you selected.