How do I integrate Woobox with AWeber?
Woobox is an integration that gives you the option of adding promotional forms to your Facebook page. This is a great way to increase traffic to your list through social media. This article will walk through how to connect AWeber to your Woobox account and creating a form.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into your Woobox account and select "Business Settings" from the drop down menu located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Next, select "AWeber" from the "Automated Exports" section.
- To connect AWeber, click the "Connect with AWeber" button.
- Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Next, you'll be directed to a page which provides your AWeber Account ID.
- Now that you've connected AWeber to your Woobox account, access the Campaign you would like to connect AWeber to. Select the "Settings" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Advanced" section and click "Automatic Exports."
- Select "Enable" on the AWeber block.
- Select the list you would like subscribers to join when they sign up.
You can also choose to connect any Custom Fields with "Connected Fields".
- Click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Woobox to your AWeber account. Subscribers who sign up through this form will now be added to the list you selected.
Have more questions? Submit a request