Using a follow up series sharing code, you are able to copy an entire Legacy Follow Up Series between lists in your account, or between entirely separate accounts in AWeber. Keep in mind that you will overwrite any existing messages in the Legacy Follow Up Series when using a Follow Up sharing code. This article will walk through how to load an existing follow up sharing code in a new list.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the Messages tab, click Legacy Follow Up Series.
- Then click the "Looking for follow up sharing sharing" link on this page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the "Follow Up Sharing" section and find the "Load a pre-defined Follow Up Series" option.
- Now, paste your follow up sharing code into the input box and click the blue "Load Follow Up Series" button.
- Once you've applied this code, the system will take a few seconds to a few minutes to load the information, the time depends on how many messages are being shared. During this time you will see the "Loading" prompt.
- After loading messages to your list, the system will display the following prompt.
Congratulations! You've successfully shared messages to a new list using follow up sharing.