Dijest.io is a content curation platform that helps you create messages from different social media and RSS feeds. You can create messages with this content and send them directly to your AWeber list. In this article, you'll learn how to connect your dijest.io account to AWeber and send a message with curated content.
Note: At this time you will only be able to send to a single AWeber list at a time.
Step By Step Instructions
- After logging in to your dijest.io account, click "Settings" in the top right of the control panel.
Then click "Application Settings".
- From the "Account Settings" menu, select "Email Providers".
- Then click "AWeber".
- Next, you'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login name and password into a pop up box. Enter this information and click "Allow Access".
- After the pop up box dissappears, your AWeber account will be connected, click "Save" in the bottom right of the "Account Settings" menu.
- Now that you've connected your AWeber account to dijest.io, you can start curating content into your newsletter. To do this, you will need to connect your social media profiles or an RSS feed under "Data Sources" in the "Account Settings". For this example, we're adding the AWeber Blog RSS Feed.
- After curating your content, it's time to send send your message. To do so, first click "Newsletter" at the top of your control panel.
- Then, click "Send Newsletter" in the top right of your message.
- Make sure that AWeber is listed as the "Email Service Provider".
- Then, select a list from the "Mailing List" drop down menu.
- Once you've selected a list, you can send the message to yourself to preview it, or click "Send" to send it to your list.
- After you click "Send", you will be prompted to confirm the information again. Click "Yes, I'm Sure!!" if the information is correct.
Congratulations, you've successfully sent your curated message through dijest.io. You can view the message under the Sent Broadcasts section of your list to see your engagement statistics.