Quiz Cat is an integration that lets you build viral quizzes to help get more traffic, social shares & email subscribers. You can add subscribers to your AWeber list and follow up based on where they signed up. In this article, we'll walk through how to integrate Quiz Cat with your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you've downloaded the Quiz Cat plugin, install it and select "Add New".
- Then you'll have the option to select the type of Quiz you'll want to create. You can create a "Test":
Or create a "Personality Quiz".
For this example, we'll create a Test by clicking "Build a Test".
- Then, click on "Settings" in your newly created form.
- Next, scroll to the bottom of this page, under "Lead Capture" and select AWeber from the "Provider" drop down menu.
- After you've selected AWeber, click "Get my AWeber Auth Code".
- Now, enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Then copy your authorization code.
- And paste the code into the "Auth Code" input box.
- Once you've pasted the authorization code into the input box, you can select the list you want subscribers added to when they sign up through this form.
- After you've added the tags to this form, they'll be listed at the bottom of the page. To complete the integration process, click "Save" in the bottom left.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected AWeber to your Quiz Cat form. Moving forward, subscribers who enter their information through this form will be added to your AWeber list.