How do I integrate WPForms with AWeber?
WPForms is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to easily create and add contact forms to your Wordpress page with their template builder. The AWeber integration with WPForms gives you the ability to add subscribers to your list directly through a WPForms form. In this article, we will walk through how to integrate their service with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, you will want to follow WPForms instructions on installing the plugin on your WordPress site.
Note: You will also need to download their AWeber Addon as well from their page. After you have installed the plugin, WPForms will appear on the left hand sidebar when you will click "Settings".
- Click the "Integrations" tab at top of the page.
- From the "Integrations" menu, click "Add New Account".
- Select "Click here to authorize" to generate an AWeber Authorization Code.
- You will be taken to AWeber and prompted to enter your AWeber login name and password. Enter your login credentials, then click "Allow Access".
- Highlight and copy the authorization code that is generated.
- Back in Wordpress, paste the code into the box and click "Connect to AWeber".
- Then, click "Add New" from the left hand sidebar.
- Next, click to select the base template you want to use next. For this example, I will be using the "Newsletter Signup Form"
- Click "Marketing".
- Select AWeber.
- Click "Add New Connection".
- Name the new connection, then click OK.
- From the drop down, select which list you want the form connected to.
- Then, match the fields you want to connect to through the "Available Form Fields".
- Finally, click "Save" at the top of the page.
Congratulations! You have now successfully connected your AWeber account with WPForms! Subscribers will be added when coming through your WPForms connected to your AWeber list.