How do I use AWeber's sticker pack extension with iOS?
With Curate, our developers have included stickers for your iOS iMessage app. In this article, we'll walk through how to use the Curate sticker pack in your iMessage conversations on iOS 12.4 or higher software.
Note: Curate 2019.05.17 or higher requires iOS 10.1 or higher to enable stickers.
Step By Step Instructions
- After you've downloaded Curate, open iMessage and choose one of your current conversations. Then, tap the iMessage app menu icon to the left of the text input field.
- From the list of available apps, tap the Curate icon.
- After selecting the Curate app, you will be able to view the available stickers.
Note: You can double-tap or drag up the bar at the top of the sticker-selector to have a full screen view.
With a full screen view, you can more easily browse all of the available options.
- Once you choose the sticker you would like to use, tap and drag it to an iMessage that was already sent.
- You will now see the sticker attached to your iMessage.
And that's it! Congratulations, you've successfully installed the Curate sticker pack to iMessage. You'll be able to send your friends and family more festive messages.