Broadcasts are a great way to provide subscribers with time-sensitive updates. Using Automations you can trigger a message, or series of messages, to be sent when someone clicks a link in your broadcast or opens it. It is important to remember what tags are connected to an automation to make sure the right messages are being sent.
In this article we will go over how to see the automations you have set for a specific Broadcast in your list, both before and after you send the broadcast.
Before sending the Broadcast
- First, click the "Send Options" button and select Schedule a Broadcast.
- Then, scroll to the Do you want click automations? section. If there are Automations attached to this Broadcast, you will see that number under Automations.
If there are no Automations, the broadcast will show "0 Applied".
To see what specific links trigger an automation in this message, click "Edit".
Here you can see the automations for when subscribers open or click a corresponding link. The tags applied or removed for each will be shown here.
Note: There will be a badge on any scheduled Broadcast that includes an automation.
After sending the Broadcast
- While under the list you sent the broadcast from, go to the Messages tab and click "Broadcasts".
- Find the broadcast and click the subject line to bring up the QuickStats page.
- Scroll down to the Automations section where any automations you have set up and their corresponding tags will be listed.