If you have tags that you'd no longer like to use, or wish to update what campaigns are triggered by opening your message or clicking on a link, you'll need to remove them.
In this article we will go over how to remove tags from the "Do you want automations?" section of your Broadcast Settings.
Step by step instructions
- First, locate the Broadcast message you'd like to edit, click "Send Options", and select Schedule a Broadcast.
Note: If your broadcast is currently scheduled, you will need to unschedule it.
- Then, scroll to the "Do you want automations?" section. This is where you can see all current automations applied to your message.
Click the blue "Edit" button to the right to access your open and click automations.
- This will bring you to the automations menu.
To remove a tag, hover over it and click the X on the right.
Tags that has been removed will no longer show in the Add Tags input box.
- Once you've removed any tags you would no longer like to use, click "Apply" to save your changes.
- You'll see the number of automations present in this messages under the "Do you want automations?" section of the Broadcast Settings.
Congratulations! You've successfully removed a tag from your automation. Now, when a subscriber opens or clicks one of your links in your broadcast, they will only have the remaining tags applied. You can use the tags to trigger a campaign, or segment subscribers within your list.