A segment is a collection of subscribers that you can create based off of specific search criteria. Segments are a great way to keep track of and reach out to particular groups of subscribers within a list.
With tags, you can organize your subscribers based on their preferences to send targeted content to them. After the segment is created, you can send a one time Broadcast message to those subscribers.
In this article, we will review the necessary steps to segment your subscribers based on a tag.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the Subscribers tab and click Manage Subscribers.
- Next, choose Tag from the Select Field drop down menu.
- You will then have the option to select "is" or "is not".
- Enter the tag you would like to search for in the input field.
- Then, click the blue "Search" button.
- Name and save your segment by clicking the green "Save" button.
- Your segment will be saved on the left hand side of the page under the "By Segment" section.
Congratulations! You have just successfully created a segment based on a tag. You can now use that segment to send a message to your subscribers.