SurveyGizmo is a service where you can create surveys to gather information. This is a great tool to gather customer feedback, measure customer satisfaction and more. With the AWeber integration through Zapier, you can benefit from SurveyGizmo by capturing subscribers who fill out your surveys.
The AWeber integration with SurveyGizmo through Zapier allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they complete your survey.
Step by Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, create a survey using SurveyGizmo. Once created, log into Zapier and click the "Make A Zap!" button located in the top right.
- Next, search for or select SurveyGizmo from the "Choose a Trigger App" section.
- Then, select the Trigger from the available options for this Zap.
- Once selected, click "Save + Continue" located in the bottom right.
- Then, choose the SurveyGizmo account you would like to connect to.
- Click "Save + Continue" located in the bottom right.
- Next, choose the survey that will be used for this trigger.
- Once you have selected your survey, click "Continue" located in the bottom right.
- You'll now be given the option to test this connection. Click "Fetch & Continue" to move forward with this test.
- To complete the trigger step of this Zap, click "Continue" once your test is finished.
- Now, select AWeber from the "Choose an Action App" options.
- Then, choose the action from those available under the "Select AWeber Actions..." menu.
- Next, click "Save + Continue" located in the bottom right.
- On this step, you can connect your AWeber account or choose an already connected account from the "Select AWeber Accounts..." option.
- Click "Save + Continue" to finish this step.
- Now, you'll be prompted to match information from SurveyGizmo and the selected AWeber account to specify what information you would like to collect for your subscribers. Account ID, List ID, and Email are all required; all other fields are optional.
- Once you've matched the fields in this step, click "Continue" located in the bottom right.
- On the next page, you will have the option to test AWeber by creating a new subscriber.
- You can choose to skip the test by clicking the "Skip Test" button, or send the test to AWeber by clicking the "Sent Test To AWeber" button.
- Whichever option you choose, click "Finish" to complete the action step for this Zap on the following page.
- Finally, you will be promoted to name your Zap.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated SurveyGizmo with AWeber. To enable this Zap, you would need to toggle the "Your Zap Is..." switch from OFF to ON.