How can I use split screen on an iPad to easily create a newsletter with Curate?
AWeber's Curate app is a easy and efficient way to create and send newsletters to your subscribers. You can also use the Curate app with the split screen feature for iPads to make generating your curated newsletter even more simple!
This article will explain how to create a newsletter using the Curate app with the split screen feature for the iPad.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, make sure that AWeber's Curate app is saved in the dock on your iPad.
- Next, open a browser on your iPad and search for an article you wish to curate. For this article, we are using the Safari browser.
- Once you have selected an article you'd like to curate into a newsletter, click the Curate app icon from your dock and drag it to the right-hand side of your screen.
- You will then see the Curate app populate to the right of the screen and your article to the left.
Note: You can also adjust size of your split view screen to display your article and Curate app in equal views by using the tab in between each page.
- Next, tap on the "Share" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- From the choices displayed, tap the Curate app.
- You will then see your article populate in the Curate app.
- You can make edits to the content of your shared article by clicking the pencil icon underneath the image.
- Once you have made the necessary revisions, click the "Send" icon located in the top right.
- You will then have the option to preview your message, and either send your curated newsletter immediately, or schedule it for a later time.
Congratulations! You've successfully created your curated newsletter with the split screen feature.