AWeber's Curate app is a easy and efficient way to create and send newsletters to your subscribers. You can also use the Curate app with the split screen feature for iPads to make generating your curated newsletter even more simple!
This article will explain how to create a newsletter using the Curate app with the split screen feature on iOS 11.2.6 for the iPad.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, make sure that AWeber's Curate app is saved in the dock on your iPad.
- Next, open a browser on your iPad and search for an article you wish to curate. For this article, we are using the Safari browser.
- Once you have selected an article you'd like to curate into a newsletter, click the Curate app icon from your dock and drag it to the right of your screen.
- You will then see the Curate app populate to the right of the screen and your article to the left.
Note: You can also adjust size of your split view screen to display your article and Curate app in equal views.
- Next, click on the "Share" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- From the choices displayed, click the Curate app.
- You will then see your article populate in the Curate app.
- You can then make edits to the content of your shared article by clicking the "Subject Line" and "Text" areas at the top of the newsletter.
- Once you have made the necessary revisions, click the "Send" icon located in the top right.
- You will then have the option to preview your message, and either send your curated newsletter immediately, or schedule it for a later time.
Congratulations! You've successfully created your curated newsletter with the split screen feature.