3dcart is a centralized platform from which to run your store with a large list of available features and tools to help convert sales and process orders. With the AWeber integration, you are able to keep in contact with those purchasers by automatically having people who buy added to your AWeber lists. From there you can stay in contact with automated and targeted messages.
In this article, we will walk through how to connect 3dcart to your AWeber account.
Note: API submissions from this integration will be added without having to confirm their subscription by default. If you would still like confirmation message sent, just contact our customer support team.
Step By Step Instructions
- From your 3dcart Dashboard, select "Modules" from the left menu.
- Select "AWeber Integration" from the available options and click the "Settings" option that appears.
- Next, click on "Initiate Onboard Process".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access."
- Once connected, you'll then be taken to a settings page. The first option you will have is "Subscriber Tag". This field will be used as a prefix for subscribers that are sent from your 3dcart store to your Aweber account. This can make it easier to help identify where the subscribers are from in case you have multiple channels from where your newsletter subscribers originate.
- Next, use the drop down to select which list you want subscribers added to.
- Finally, you can sync those subscribers already collected in 3dcart to that selected list. Just use the checkbox next to "Synch Subscribers".
- When you're finished, click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected 3dcart with your AWeber account. Now when purchases are made in 3dcart, subscribers will be automatically added to your AWeber list.