Hotmart is a platform that specializes in the sale and distribution of digital products. With the AWeber integration, you're able to add subscribers to the mailing list of your choosing in order to deliver any content that you wish.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate Hotmart with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, from inside of your Hotmart account, choose "Tools" from the left sidebar.
- Next, find and click "Integrations" from the page options.
- Select "AWeber".
- You'll then be prompted to name this integration. Once you have, click "Save".
- You will then be taken to a page where you will want to enter your AWeber login name and password. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, you're directed back to Hotmart where that connection displays with a green checkmark.
- To have a product link to a particular list, you'll first go to your "My Products" section and click the edit option.
- From the list options, select "Tools".
- After that, select "List Boss".
- On the next page, click "Go to Integrations".
- Select the already connected AWeber integration.
- Click the orange "Create Segmentation" option that appears on the right of the page.
- Here, name the segment. Then, use the drop down to select AWeber for the provider. Once done, click "Next".
- After choosing what Hotmart trigger to use, select "Add lead" from the drop down for the action.
- You can now select the list that you want subscribers added to along with what fields to pass to AWeber. Note: For fields beyond name and email, make sure you create the custom field in AWeber first.
Once finished, click the "Next" button.
- On this last page, you'll be able to review the segment you created. If everything looks good, click "Save Segmentation".
That's it! Now when buyers make a purchase from your Hotmart account, they will be added to the AWeber list of your choosing.