How do I integrate Optingun with AWeber?
Optingun allows you to create a multitude of different form types with the intention of growing your subscriber base. With the AWeber integration, you're able to add subscribers along with tags to your AWeber account.
In this article, we'll cover how to connect Optingun to AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- On the homepage of your Optingun account, click "Connect your Apps".
- Find and click on "AWeber" from the listed options.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Connect AWeber".
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Optingun. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- You'll then be taken back to Optingun where it will show that the connection was successful.
- Once you have created a Signup Form within Optingun, you can connect the form to AWeber.
- Select the "Add Integration" button at the bottom of the settings menu.
- Choose "AWeber" from the pop up window.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the list you want subscribers added to.
- When finished, click "Save this".
The integration rule you set will now show under the Integrations tab.
And that's it! When subscribers come through your Optingun form, they will be added directly to your AWeber list.
Have more questions? Submit a request