Optingun allows you to create a multitude of different form types with the intention of growing your subscriber base. With the AWeber integration, you're able to add subscribers along with tags to your AWeber account.
In this article, we'll cover how to connect Optingun to AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- On the homepage of your Optingun account, click "Connect your Apps".
- Find and click on "AWeber" from the listed options.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Connect AWeber".
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Optingun. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- You'll then be taken back to Optingun where it will show that connection was successful.
- You can now attach your Optingun forms to your AWeber account. When starting with a new form, you'll first click the plus symbol at the top of your dashboard in Optingun.
- After selecting the form type and inside the form editor, click the "Settings" option in the upper right hand corner.
- Next, select the "Integrations" tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose "AWeber".
- Use the center drop-down to select the list you want subscribers added to.
- You can also add any tags you want passed from this form. If you have more than one tag, be sure to separate each with a comma.
- When finished, click "Add this Integration".
The integration rule you set will now show under the Integrations tab.
And that's it! When subscribers come through your Optingun form, they will be added directly to your AWeber list.