How do I integrate Riddle with AWeber?
In this article, we'll be covering how to integrate Riddle with AWeber.
Riddle gives you the ability to create custom quizzes with the intention of building your subscriber base and keeping those subscribers engaged. With the AWeber integration, you're able to add subscribers collected through these quizzes to your AWeber account. You are also able to apply tags, to the overall form or dynamically, within Riddle that will pass to AWeber as well.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the menu icon in the top-right of your Riddle control panel and select "Accounts" under the "Integrations" section.
- Click the "Connect account to Riddle" button underneath AWeber.
- Give your integration a name. Then, click the link to generate an authorization code.
- You will have to allow Riddle to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Copy your authorization code.
- Return to the integration settings, paste in your authorization code, and click "Create integration."
- Now, you can connect your Riddle form to your list. Click the "Create" tab from the menu at the top of your Riddle account to get started.
- Next, select the type of Riddle you want. In this example, we're going to select "Quiz."
- Select a template or start from scratch.
- Create your quiz and then proceed to the "Collect Emails" step.
- Click "Connect" from the left-hand side of this section.
- You will see the integration that you created to the right of the AWeber option. Click on that button.
- On the far right of the integration settings, you can select the list you want to connect to.
- Then, you can map out your fields you want passed over to AWeber. The email field will be mapped automatically, but you can connect other fields on your form to custom fields within your AWeber list.
- Lastly, you can add tags to your form. You can tag subscribers based on specific quiz scores, or apply a general tag to the form. Once complete, finish setting up the quiz and save.
And that's it! Now when subscribers fill our your Riddle quiz, they will be added to your AWeber along with any additional fields and tags.