Riddle gives you the ability to create custom quizzes with the intention of building your subscriber base and keeping those subscribers engaged. With the AWeber integration, you're able to add subscribers collected through these quizzes to your AWeber account. You are also able to apply tags, to the overall form or dynamically, within Riddle that will pass to AWeber as well.
In this article, we'll be covering how to integrate Riddle with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside of your Riddle account, start by choosing your quiz type. For this example, we'll be using the standard "Quiz" option.
- Next, click "Lead generation form".
- Choose the "Connect" option from the left hand menu.
- Select "AWeber".
- Find and click the green "Click here to request an AWeber authorization code" button.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access."
- Copy the authorization code generated on this page.
- Paste that code into the space provided and click "Connect AWeber".
- On the page that loads, use the drop-down on the right to select the list you want subscribers added to.
- Now you can match any fields you have in that form to what you have in AWeber. If you're using custom fields, make sure use the same field name for each.
- In the next section, you can choose what tags are applied to subscribers. For multiple tags, be sure to separate them using a comma.
- Once done, just be sure to click "Save" to keep those changes.
And that's it! Now when subscribers fill our your Riddle quiz, they will be added to your AWeber along with any additional fields and tags.