LeadQuizzes allows you to create engaging and personalized quizzes that help build your subscriber base. From creating your own quizzes to using one of their templates, LeadQuizzes gives you tons of ways to not only collect subscribers but learn more about them. With the AWeber integration, you can have those subscribers added right to your AWeber account.
In this article, we'll cover how to connect LeadQuizzes with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From the left menu, select "Integrations".
- Find AWeber on the list and click "Connect".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
AWeber should now show as a Connected App.
- You can now attach any of your LeadQuizzes to your AWeber account. If starting with a new quiz, click "Create My First Quiz".
- After choosing what quiz template to use, on the next page, scroll down to "Integrations" and use the drop-down to select "AWeber".
- Next, under "Apply Segmentation", select the list you want subscribers added to.
- Once finished, use the Save option in the lower right corner to keep those changes.
Congratulations! Now when subscribers fill out your LeadQuiz, they'll be added to your AWeber account. You can also set up further Outcome segmentation within LeadQuizzes to have people added to different lists based on your pre-defined outcomes. For those steps, you can see LeadQuizzes article on that setup.