Landingi is designed to be an easy to use landing page platform to help you collect subscribers using a wide variety of capture pages. With the AWeber integration, when you capture those addresses they can be added to the AWeber list of your choosing automatically.
In this article, we'll cover how to connect Landingi to AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you already have a landing page, you can proceed to step 4. Otherwise, from your Landingi dashboard, select "Create a landing page".
- You can now select the type of opt-in page you want to use. For this example, we'll be using "Webinar signup".
- Next, choose the template that you want to build that page from.
- Find and select the input section of that page and find the "Edit" option in that element.
- On the next page, select "Integrations" from the sidebar.
- Choose AWeber from the provided options.
- Find and click on "Connect AWeber with Landingi".
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Landingi. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- You'll be taken back to your Landingi account where your account ID will load. Use the second drop down menu to choose the list you want subscribers added to.
- Finally, match the fields you have in that form to the fields in AWeber. Once done, click "Close".
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Landingi. Subscribers will now be added to the AWeber list of your choosing from your Landingi page.