SAMcart is a checkout platform built around converting sales from digital products. They offer a full suite of features and tools to help increase sales. With the AWeber integration, buyers can be added or removed from the lists you choose.
In this article, we'll be covering how to integrate SAMcart with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside of your SAMcart account, use the drop-down menu under your login name and click "Settings".
- Select "Integrations" from the left menu.
- Under the Email section, click on "+ Add New".
- In the dialogue box that appears, use the drop-down menu to select "AWeber".
- Click the link that appears.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Back in SAMcart, click the "Activate" checkbox.
- Click "Yes" to activate the integration.
The AWeber integration should now show as "Active".
- With AWeber now integrated, you can connect your products to the AWeber list of your choice. For where to do this, first select the Product you want to use, and then select "Integrations" from the top menu.
- You can choose the list(s) subscribers are added to or removed from based on a purchase or refund.
- Click "Save Changes" to keep those updates.
Congratulations! Now subscribers can be added or removed from your AWeber account based on based on your SAMcart products.