MemberPress will help you build astounding WordPress membership sites, accept credit cards securely, control who sees your content, and sell digital downloads. With the AWeber integration, you'll be able to add new members directly to the AWeber list you want.
In this article, we'll cover how to set up the integration between MemberPress and AWeber.
Note: You will need to download both the MemberPress plugin for WordPress and the AWeber plugin for this to work. Both need to be installed into your WordPress account before following the step below. For help installing these, you can follow MemberPress's instructions here.
Step By Step Instructions
- Start by clicking on "Options" from under MemberPress in your WordPress account.
- Next, click on the "Marketing" tab.
- Select the checkbox next to "Enable AWeber".
- Click on "Connect to AWeber's API".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've done that, click "Allow Access".
- Copy the Authorization code that generates on this page.
- Paste this code into the provided text area and click "Authorize".
- Now you can choose the main list you want subscribers added to.
- And that's it! Subscribers will now be added to that list upon becoming a member. You can also further segment where subscribers are added based on their membership choice. For that, you would first want to go into your contest and scroll down to Membership Options. Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Select "AWeber list for this Membership".
- Then select the list you want subscribers from this Membership added to.
And that's it! When subscribers pass through your Membership pages, they will be added to the corresponding AWeber list.