LeadGrab allows you to create custom lead capture forms based on a number of conversation driven templates. Their forms also provide easy share options to further collect subscribers through social media. With the AWeber integration, those captured addresses can be added to the AWeber list of your choosing.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate LeadGrab with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside of your LeadGrab account, click "Integrations" from the left side menu.
- Click the green plus sign to create that integration.
- Select "AWeber" from the drop-down menu.
- In the new section that appears, select "Click Here".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Copy the authorization code that shows on this page.
- Paste that code into the provided area in LeadGrab and click "Connect".
- Next, select the list that you want subscribers added to and click "Add".
AWeber will now show as connected on the Integrations page.
And that's it! Now when subscribers fill out your LeadGrab form, they will added right to your AWeber account.