How do I integrate Outgrow with AWeber?
Outgrow allows you to create interactive quizzes, calculators, opt-in forms, and pages easily. These help boost engagement from subscribers while also learning more about those prospects. With the AWeber integration, you can have those subscribers added to the list of your choice along with multiple custom fields and tags.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate Outgrow with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside of your Outgrow account, either select a previous quiz you've made or click "Outcome Quiz" to create a new one.
- Next, choose the template that you want. For this example, we'll be using "Food and Beverage." Once you have chosen a template, click "use."
- Locate and click "Configure".
- Select "Integrations" from the left menu.
- Find AWeber on the list and click on the Setting "gear" icon.
- In the dialogue box that appears, click "Authenticate with AWeber". Note: You must have pop-ups enabled on this page to continue with the integration.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Back in Outgrow, use the drop-down to select the list you want subscribers added to.
- If you want to have tags passed, enter them under the "Tag" section. Be sure to separate different tags with commas.
- Once finished, click "Configure".
- Map any fields you have in your Outgrow quiz to the fields in AWeber. Once done, click "Test Connection".
- A test subscription will be added to the AWeber list you chose to ensure that connection is setup. So as long as everything is correct, click "Finish".
And that's it! When subscribers fill out and submit your Outgrow forms and quizzes, they will be added right into your AWeber account.