How do I integrate iCapture with AWeber?
iCapture is a single, mobile solution to scan badges and business cards at every event and trade show. You can also create further opt-in forms and questionnaires that can be easily loaded on any tablet or phone. With the AWeber integration, those subscribers you collect with iCapture can be added right into your AWeber account.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate iCapture with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of iCapture, click on "Manage Account" from the top menu.
- Select "My Integrations" under Account Options.
- Click on the blue button to start the integration.
- You can name the integration and then select AWeber from the drop-down menu before clicking "Submit and Continue".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Now you will be able to attach a form or questionnaire to your AWeber account. For that, you can either choose a previously created one or start by creating and naming a new project and clicking "Next".
- In the editor, click on the "Send Data to AWeber" tab.
- Click "Add List Assignment".
- In the new window that appears, select the list you want subscribers added to and click "Select List".
- Next, click "Map Data Fields".
- You can click and drag the fields from the left into the right section for what information you want passed in what fields. Once complete, click "Save Field Mappings".
Congratulations! Now when you collect subscribers with iCapture, you can have them automatically added to your AWeber account.