Demio makes it easy for marketing teams to run effective webinars by providing a smooth experience, reducing setup time, and fueling results through marketing-focused features. With the AWeber integration, those webinar registrants can be added directly to the AWeber list of your choosing.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate Demio with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of your Demio account, under your username, click on "Settings".
- Click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Next, click on the AWeber logo.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Back in Demio, you can either select an existing event or click "Add New Event".
- Name and set the date for the webinar and then click "Continue".
- Use the Advanced drop-down to select "Registration".
- Click "Add integration".
- Use the drop-down to choose the list subscribers will be added to.
- Finally, be sure to click "Save" to keep those changes.
And that's it! Now when someone registers for your webinar, they will be added to your AWeber account.