How do I integrate MailboxValidator with AWeber?
MailboxValidator is a list cleaning service that connects to mail servers and checks whether the address exists or not. This helps reduce bounce rates while increasing conversions & sender reputation. With the AWeber integration, you can have MailboxValidator check your lists and unsubscribe any invalid addresses.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate MailboxValidator with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of MailboxValidator, click the "Integrations" tab and select AWeber.
- Click "Yes" to set up the integration.
- Next, you'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access."
- Once you authorize the integration, refresh the page and you can select the list you want to clean. Click "Import & Validate."
- You'll see your import file below. Note: The validation process may not start immediately as all bulk validation tasks are put into a queue and processed in the order that they were queued up.
- Once complete, any invalid addresses will be unsubscribed from your selected AWeber list. In MailboxValidator, you can click the icon under the "View" column to see the breakdown of that process or use the Download options to export a CSV file of those addresses.
And that's it! You've successfully connected MailboxValidator with your AWeber account. You can now access your AWeber lists from MailboxValidator and run their list cleaning services when you want.