SproutVideo makes it easy to customize, publish, and track your videos online. They offer additional security, marketing, and analytical tools to your video projects to help make them a success. With the AWeber integration, you can have collected subscribers added right into your AWeber account.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate SproutVideo with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of SproutVideo, use the drop-down menu under your Profile and select "Account Settings".
- Next, select "Email Integrations" from the left menu.
- Find AWeber and click "Connect".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Use the drop-down menu to select the list you want subscribers added to.
- Click "Enable Integration".
And that's it! Now when subscribers are collected from your SproutVideo pages, they'll be added right into your AWeber account.