CourseCraft provides everything you need to build superbly designed, self-paced online courses. With the AWeber integration, you can have those attending your courses added to the AWeber list of your choosing.
In this article we'll cover how to integrate CourseCraft with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- You can either edit an existing course or click "Create New Course".
- From the left menu, under Promote, click "mailing list".
- Find AWeber and click "Setup".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Back in CourseCraft, select the list you want your subscribers added to.
- Make sure to click "Save" to keep those changes.
And that's it! When subscribers signup for the CourseCraft course, they'll be added right into your AWeber account.