GrooveJar's set of customizable pop-up tools allow website owners to streamline their website and lead flow. With GrooveJar's pop-up apps you'll be able to entice visitors to leave their email before exiting. With the AWeber integration, those collected subscribers can be passed to your AWeber list along with any chosen tags.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate GrooveJar with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside the GrooveJar dashboard, click on "Leads".
- Click "Integrations".
- Select AWeber.
- Click "Authorize GrooveJar to use AWeber".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered those details, click "Allow Access".
- Back in GrooveJar, first toggle the integration to Active.
- Use the drop-down to select the list subscribers will be added to.
- Lastly, add any tags you want passed. Be sure to separate multiple tags with commas. Once done, click "Save".
Congratulations! Now subscribers that you capture through your forms can be added right into your AWeber account.